Follow these steps:
1. It will take on average 50 minutes for you to get to our boarding gate, not counting the time you’ll spend in stores and passport control.
2. If you don’t live in Portugal and want to request a refund of the charges paid on your purchases in the country, you must inform the service agent during check-in that you want to apply for the Tax Free process.
3. The duty-free shopping area is located before Passport Control, so pay close attention to the time you’ll spend shopping, since you still must go through immigration!
4. To use the automated border control system, you must:
5. After passing through immigration, locate your boarding gate on the airport panels and proceed to the gate indicated.
6. Boarding is closed 20 minutes prior to the departure time. Pay attention! Don’t miss your flight!
No problem, you can include more pounds at the airport during check-in. But attention, if the weight of checked baggage exceeds 23kg will be charged the excess of luggage.