Your professional information, knowledge and skills are, in principle, your greatest asset. Fill in your professional portfolio carefully. Resumes can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of the job applying for in the subject line of the e-mailCargo Agent – Orlando International Airport (Full-Time)
- handle and resolve queries;
- create and maintain files and records;
- drafts internal and external department correspondence;
- assist with cargo bookings and implement cargo handling procedure based on service level agreement with GHA;
- Performs other duties as assigned (identified, defined and described the work to be performed)
- secondary education diploma or equivalent college diploma;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in airline industry, cargo or ground handling company / freight forwarder cargo operations / Logistics/warehousing;
- Computer and systems literate with a thorough knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in Portuguese and English, Spanish speaking is a plus.
You can check extra luggage for an additional cost through our digital channels or at the airport check-in counter. However, please note, if the weight of each piece of luggage exceeds 23 kg or the maximum dimensions allowed of 158 cm (sum of all sides), a flat fee will be charged for excess luggage.
It is very close to your flight so you can only buy baggage directly at the airport.